Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry A. Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Don Silies, VCCO
- Construction and
- Bid documents
- Contract documents
- Emergency contracts
|Patrick O'Leary, P.E.
- Performance measurements
- Federal authorizations
- Division business
- Contractor document sales
|Mona Gabriel, P.E.
- Contract closeout and final
- Construction engineering
Ian Millikan, P.E.
Notice to All Prequalified Vendors
Subject: Letting Date Changes - Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules
In order to better serve our customers, VDOT has made some changes to the letting dates of the Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules. In the near future, you will see addendums issued for all Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules (PMs) on the current Advertisement. This addendum will change the letting date from December 20, 2017 to the January 24, 2018 or later letting. In addition, this is notice that VDOT has added a Special Letting date of February 14, 2018 for some PMs. About 45 PMs are scheduled for this Special Letting. The remainder of the PMs are scheduled for the regular February 28th letting. Please watch the Ad page for these changes. (11/21/17)
- M34 - Geotechnical and Pavement Engineering Report 1/16/2018
- M08 - As-Built Bridges 1/16/2018
- M81 - Existing Bridge Plans 1/5/2018
- FULL DEPTH RECLAIMATION PROJECTS PM-9G-18, PM-9D-18 & PM-9N-18 Boring Data
- M86 - Bridge Location Details 12/1/17
- M72 - As-Built Plans (Zip File) 11/16/17
- M93 - As-Built Plans (Zip File) 11/15/17
- M49 - Special Provisions and Special Provision Copied notes for Addendum 11/9/17
- L89 - Project showing map, Oct. 19, 2917
- Bridge Inspection Report - 11/27/17
- K90 - List of additional documents, reports and showing minutes Sept. 12, 2017
- Asphalt plant mix schedules (2016 season)
Disregard any reference in Section 315 to tack being an included item. All tack will be paid for the contract unit price.
- Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
- Asphalt (Jan. 9, 2015)
- Microsurfacing (March 4, 2015)
- Slurry seal (March 9, 2015)
- Surface treatment (June 11, 2015)
- Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates (rev. August 2017)