Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight, and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry A. Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Don Silies, VCCO
- Construction &
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Amanda Nicholas, VCCO, VCA
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
- Contractor Document Sales
|Patrick O'Leary, P.E.,Esq.
- Contract Closeout & Final
- Construction Engineering
|Ian Millikan, P.E., PhD.
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Project Controls
- Construction Risk
- Value Engineering
- M21 - As Built Plans 8/7/17
- K90 - List of Additional Documents, Reports, and Showing Minutes 8/16/17
- M18 - As-Built Drawings 6/30/17
- M17 - Boring Report || Amendment Report 6/20/17
- M16 - As-Built Plans 6/15/17
- Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules (2016 Season)
Please disregard any reference in Section 315 to tack being an included item. All tack will be paid for the contract unit price.
- Volume II Plant Mix 2016 - 12/16/15
- Volume II Surface Treatment 2016
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment 1/12/15
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment - Vol.2 - Amendments. (SPCN) 1/12/15
- S315R00 - Rideability (Asphalt) - 1/13/15
- Public Notification of Parking Restrictions SPCN Templates