DESIGN PHASE SUPPORT:
Advertisement | Bid Letting | Bid Tabulations | Document Sales | Emergency Contracts | Prequalification
Local Administered Projects | *Streaming Video Link for Construction Division Bid Lettings*
CONSTRUCTION PHASE SUPPORT:
|Kerry A. Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Don Silies, VCCO
- Construction &
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Dennis Motley, CCM
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
- Contractor Document Sales
|Patrick O'Leary, P. E.
- Contract Closeout & Final
- Construction Engineering
|Ian Millikan, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Project Controls
- Construction Risk
- Value Engineering
Important Notice to all bidders regarding Davis/Bacon Wages
New wage decisions were issued on January 6, 2017. Federal law requires that if new wage decisions are issued 10 days before receipt of bids, all contracts shall include the new decisions. Therefore for any bids due January 25, 2017 and thereafter, the January 6, 2017 wages shall apply. Fortunately the trade rates did not change but there are several changes to the notes, so please read these carefully. Because of the timing, we will not be sending addendums for these wage decisions. Please use this link http://www.virginiadot.org/business/const/wage-rates.asp to the VDOT wage decisions. Select the county where the work occurs. Please use this when preparing your bid. The final contracts will include the new wage decisions.
- L60 - Rideability Special Provisions 2/21/2017
- L57 - Soil Borings Report 2/13/2017
- L59 - Traffic Study 2/3/2017
- L53 - As Built Drawings - Part 1 Part 2 (1/17/2017)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PAPER ADDENDUMS - 7/28/16
- If you are experiencing difficulty in download electronic plans/proposals from the Falcon website via our CABB system, it could be due to the software JAVA. Please select and download the following two links to assist in this issue: JAVA 8 Configuration Instructions | The Johnathan Group File [zipped file] (5/4/16)
- Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules (2016 Season)
Please disregard any reference in Section 315 to tack being an included item. All tack will be paid for the contract unit price.
- Volume II Plant Mix 2016 - 12/16/15
- Volume II Surface Treatment 2016
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment 1/12/15
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment - Vol.2 - Amendments. (SPCN) 1/12/15
- S315R00 - Rideability (Asphalt) - 1/13/15
- Public Notification of Parking Restrictions SPCN Templates