Our mission is to plan, deliver, operate and maintain a transportation system that is safe, enables easy movement of people and goods, enhances the economy and improves our quality of life.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry A. Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Don Silies, VCCO
- Construction &
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Dennis Motley, CCM
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
- Contractor Document Sales
|Patrick O'Leary, P. E.
- Contract Closeout & Final
- Construction Engineering
|Ian Millikan, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Project Controls
- Construction Risk
- Value Engineering
- L73 - Geotechnical Report 3/20/2017
- L58 - As-Built Plans 3/20/2017
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PAPER ADDENDUMS - 7/28/16
- If you are experiencing difficulty in download electronic plans/proposals from the Falcon website via our CABB system, it could be due to the software JAVA. Please select and download the following two links to assist in this issue: JAVA 8 Configuration Instructions | The Johnathan Group File [zipped file] (5/4/16)
- Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules (2016 Season)
Please disregard any reference in Section 315 to tack being an included item. All tack will be paid for the contract unit price.
- Volume II Plant Mix 2016 - 12/16/15
- Volume II Surface Treatment 2016
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment 1/12/15
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment - Vol.2 - Amendments. (SPCN) 1/12/15
- S315R00 - Rideability (Asphalt) - 1/13/15
- Public Notification of Parking Restrictions SPCN Templates