Location and Design Division
Establishing ProjectWise Access and Login for External Customers
Everyone in your firm that needs ProjectWise access will need to follow this process.
To establish ProjectWise access, a COV (Commonwealth of Virginia) account needs to be created for you in order for you to get permissions. You will need to complete the following forms ITD-36E & LD-899. You will receive an email once your COV account has been set up. When your account is ready, you will be able to access your ProjectWise account via the COV domain.
You have access to ProjectWise as long as you have your COV domain account created and your permanent password.
- Initial ProjectWise Password / Reset Password
- Log into the VDOT ProjectWise Server: https://projectwise.vdot.virginia.gov/
- Location tab is: VDOT ProjectWise
- Login using COV\user.name. You must include COV\ in front of your user name and you do not need vdot.virginia.gov at the end.
- Type in your password and you'll be logged in.
Send your questions and comments to the CADD Support Helpdesk. A trouble ticket will be created and you will get a return email with an assigned case number.