Brochures and Newsletters
VDOT provides a variety of brochures, newsletters, and booklets to keep you informed and answer your questions.
- Quarterly road construction map
- Bicycling facility resource guide
- Traffic signals (PDF, 260 KB)
- Noise barrier walls (PDF, 3.5 MB)
- A History of Roads in Virginia (PDF, 3.7 MB)
- Route index (revised 2003) (PDF, 990 MB)
- Mileage tables
- Adopt-a-Highway (PDF, 5.4 MB)
- Traffic calming (PDF, 500 KB)
For Kids and Teens
- Maps, games and puzzles, (2007 edition) (PDF, 504 KB)
- Staying Safe: Exploring Virginia's Roadways
Geared for 10- to 12-year-olds. Order a copy by calling 1-800-FOR-ROAD (1-800-367-7623).
- Adventures in Driving (PDF, 1.6 MB)